Using gsl_fft_halfcomplex_unpack

Hi.

When I use gsl_fft_halfcomplex_unpack,

The GSL Ref. Manual (first edition) and also
http://sources.redhat.com/gsl/ref/gsl-ref_15.html#SEC240,
describes it as

int gsl_fft_halfcomplex_unpack (const double halfcomplex_coefficient[],
gsl_complex_packed_array complex_coefficient[], size_t stride, size_t n)

When I use it based on the above description, I get the following
warning when I compile it (on a Linux PC, with gsl-1.2.90 compiled from
sources)
Compilation command:
gcc -c -Wall -g -I. -I/usr/include -I/home/mow/soft/include analyse_freq.c
Warning:
analyse_freq.c:190: warning: passing arg 2 of `gsl_fft_halfcomplex_unpack'
from incompatible pointer type

This warning disappears when I use "double" to define the "arg 2" instead
of gsl_complex_packed_array and I get decent (hopefully) results.

I use the following include files at the begining of my program:
#include <stdio.h>
#include <stdlib.h>
#include <math.h>
#include <gsl/gsl_errno.h>
#include <gsl/gsl_fft_real.h>
#include <gsl/gsl_fft_halfcomplex.h>
#include <gsl/gsl_complex.h>
#include <gsl/gsl_complex_math.h>
I must confess to being a recent convert to C (gcc) and to not being
able to understand the constructs in the relevant header files.

Cheers!
Manoj

Stellaratortheorie, Max-Planck Institut Fur Plasmaphysik
TeilInstitut Greifswald Wendelsteinstrasse 1
D-17491 Greifswald Germany Tel: +49-3834-882434

--------- History of Computing 10-11-3003 ---------------
Then there used to be this great user friendly OS which
overwrote your MBR whenever you installed it.