Statistical tests

  Hello,

  I am not writing for reporting a bug, but for
  asking a question: I have looked through the various
  GSL functions but I haven't found any function
  related to statistical tests, that is to determine
  the probability that a distribution (histogram) is
  coming from a certain distribution (which could be
  an analytical function, or another histogram).
  Examples of such tests are:

   --- Kolmogorov-Smirnov test;
   --- Smirnov-Cramer-von Mises test;
   --- Anderson-Darling test.

  Am I right, or these functions are already provided
  in GSL? If not, as I think, is it planned to have
  them in future extensions, and if this is the case
  when more or less?

   Thanks,
            Best regards,

                           Alberto Ribon.