gsl_cspline_init bug?

hello

I think I've found a bug in gsl_cspline_init.  It appears to want a
minimum of two points, but in this case a variable "sys_size"  gets set to
0 in gsl_cspline_init, which somebody doesn't like later.  I get the
message

gsl: view_source.c:28: ERROR: vector length n must be positive integer
Default GSL error handler invoked.
Aborted

Attached is a small program which elicits this behavior on my linux box.

Isn't this a problem?  Shouldn't csplines need more than two points to do
interpolation?

Thanks a bunch!
Sean