This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GSL project.
Re: GSL and MSVC or BCB6
- From: Brian Gough <bjg at network-theory dot co dot uk>
- To: Bolek Vrany <vrany at ure dot cas dot cz>
- Cc: gsl-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 21:16:22 +0100 (BST)
- Subject: Re: GSL and MSVC or BCB6
- References: <3D7CC8C1.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Bolek Vrany writes:
> I need to compile gsl under Borland C++ BUilder 6. It is a very ANSI
> compiler, however I cannot read the 230kB configure script etc. I
> suppose this script creates the several files I cannot find - like
> gsl_sys.h and config.h. Does anybody know how to use gsl with this
> compiler or (at least) MSVC - if I could run it under MSVC that doesn't
> run the configure script too, I would be able to use it under BCB too.
See the section "Binary Packages" at http://sources.redhat.com/gsl
for Windows ports.