This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GSL project.
Re: Interactive shell using GSL (ala Maple)
- From: "Jochen Küpper" <jochen at unc dot edu>
- To: Scott Fraser <saf104 at ukonline dot co dot uk>
- Cc: gsl-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 28 Aug 2002 22:25:52 -0400
- Subject: Re: Interactive shell using GSL (ala Maple)
- Organization: University of North Carolina
- References: <1030575257.1113.8.camel@dragon>
- Reply-to: jochen at jochen-kuepper dot de
On 28 Aug 2002 22:54:14 +0000 Scott Fraser wrote:
Scott> recently to keep myself amused whilst looking for a job I've
Scott> started writing a interactive shell which will use the GSL to
Scott> solve problems.
Scott> I will keep working on this, but does anyone know of a similar
Scott> project? Any thoughts or comments would be welcome as well.
Python + pygsl :))
University of North Carolina phone: +1-919-962-4403
Department of Chemistry phone: +1-919-962-1579
Venable Hall CB#3290 (Kenan C148) fax: +1-919-843-6041
Chapel Hill, NC 27599, USA GnuPG key: 44BCCD8E