This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GSL project.
Open Source Projects using GSL?
- From: William Scheidel <wls7800 at ritvax dot isc dot rit dot edu>
- To: gsl-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 14:30:35 -0400
- Subject: Open Source Projects using GSL?
- Organization: Rochester Institute of Technology
Sorry if this is the wrong place for this, but I was wondering if
anybody knew of / is willing to contribute any open source program code
that is currently using the GSL. I'm looking for c based source code
that I would be able to view and edit for use as test cases in a masters
thesis I am currently working on. Any available code would be great,
anything with heavy use of matrix/vector operations and transforms would
be especially helpful. In my search so far I have only been able to
locate programs that are simple test cases for the GSL api which are too
simplistic for my needs.
Thank you very much,
wls7800 at rit dot edu