This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GSL project.
Re: further thoughts about Dormand-Prince 8 (RK8PD)
- From: Brian Gough <bjg at network-theory dot co dot uk>
- To: Luc Maisonobe <Luc dot Maisonobe at c-s dot fr>
- Cc: gsl-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Cc: jungman at lanl dot gov
- Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 23:49:39 +0100 (BST)
- Subject: Re: further thoughts about Dormand-Prince 8 (RK8PD)
- References: <3D5A19E9.F6C0DD69@c-s.fr>
Luc Maisonobe writes:
> I would suggest to correct the coefficients in rk8pd.c (just put the
> literal constants of rksuite) and to add the reference to the article.
Thanks for the comments. It seems that it would make sense to use the
decimal values. I'm cc'ing this to the original author of the routine.