This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GSL project.
Arrays in higher dimensions
- From: Przemyslaw Sliwa <sliwa at euv-frankfurt-o dot de>
- To: gsl-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 11:26:53 +0200
- Subject: Arrays in higher dimensions
- Organization: European University Viadrina
- Reply-to: sliwa at euv-frankfurt-o dot de
my problem is - is it possible to create an ayray of gsl_matrices and
gsl_vectors within the gsl library?
I would like to create 3 and 4 dimansional arrays - that means I need
one and two dimensional array of
gsl_matrices and gsl_vectors.
If it is possible - how can I access the elements of such an array.
Thanks to everyone.
Witout stupid mementos.