multidimensional integration

Hello everybody,

I am using gsl since recently and now I was looking for
a routine for integration on a multidimensional square
(in my case the dimension was just 2), but in the docs
I found only routines for 1d-integration. Do I have to
integrate my function in two steps, then? Or did I miss
the right routines in the documentation?

With best regards,

Harald Wiedemann