This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GSL project.
Failed 1.2 release candidate - check
- From: Daniel Konkle <daniel dot konkle at dynetics dot com>
- To: gsl-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 01 Jul 2002 17:13:48 -0500
- Subject: Failed 1.2 release candidate - check
- References: <15646.11784.301352.760739@debian> <E17P5cd-0004hEemail@example.com>
I downloaded the release candidate and get errors on the Hermitage
I did the standard:
The make check fails.
I'm running Redhat 7.3 with gcc 2.96 on a Pentium 4
I have the output of make check if someone wants to look at it.
On Mon, 2002-07-01 at 13:09, Slaven Peles wrote:
> On Saturday 29 June 2002 06:00 pm, Brian Gough wrote:
> > I've put a gsl-1.2 release candidate at
> > http://www.network-theory.co.uk/gsl/gsl-1.1.1+.tar.gz
> > Please try it out and let me know if it works. I have tested it on
> > GNU/Linux with gcc-2.95.4.
> > Thanks,
> > Brian
> I tested it on GNU/Linux with gcc-2.96-98 (RedHat 7.2), and make check
> reports only an error in eigen directory, as it has been noted in the
> documentation. There were no errors reported after optimization was turned