Re: two-dimensional integration

*Brian Gough wrote:

> The GSL integration routines can be nested, by passing additional
> workspace through the void * params argument.  I wouldn't necessarily
> recommend it as a good way to compute a 2-d integral though.

  I am having seg faults that are kind of hard for
  me to trace.  I noticed this followint statement in the
  TODO list in the 1.1.1 source.  I am using two
  instances of qawf in my code. Could this be
  causing the seg faults ?

>From TODO:

* Change qawf workspace so that it does not
  dynamically extend itself since this prevents it
  being used multithreaded.  Try to use static
  tables of precomputed constants and separate
  workspaces.