BORLAND C++

Hello everybody,

I was using the Borland C++ version of gsl and I would
like to share some points about.
If you trie to use the test programs in order to check
that the library works (you have them in the subdirectories
of the source of gsl) you will be surprised because they
compile fine (I really tested only the test.c files of the
diff and randist directories) but some of them works and
some of them produce funny memory access violations or thinks
like that.

For example, the test.c program of the diff directory works
fine, but if you trie the test.c program of the randist
directory it compiles fine but you (I least I had) will
have access violations errors.

 I was looking for and I found that the problem was
caused when you tried to write in some memory variable that
it seems to belong to the dll part and it is not exported.
 Well, I solved the problem in this situation simply adding
the *.c file of gsl code involve with this variable in my
project.

In the test.c example of the randist directory I added the
mt.c file of the gsl source in the randist directory to my
project to use the variable of gsl involved in this case that
caused the problems from this intead of from the dll directly and
it works.

 I do not know exactly whay this problem happens but the
method I write solved my problems by now.

Santiago Calderon