Python bindings for GSL

Hi there,

I've started writing python bindings for the GSL (actually, 32 minutes
ago).

I've an initial support for GslMatrix and GslVector objects, and I'm
moving towards to support almost everything the library offers.

** I'm not using SWIG, so if you want to help out you're warned **

I'm working on my cvs repository/web/bug-track- system since seems too
difficult to have my stuff imported on sources.redhat.com (where the
gsl main repository is), so if you want to help me in this crazy plan
just email me asking for cvs access.

Regards,
--
Christopher