Re: GSL on OS/2

Hello,
Thanks for the test reports.  Most of the errors look like small
differences but the failures in gsl_vector_complex_ and
gsl_vector_complex_long_ are unexpected and would be worth looking at
further to see why they occur.  The monte failures should be fixed by
the new versions of those routines that are available in CVS.

 > I have an fp-os2emx.c for ieee-utils and related
 > HAVE_OS2EMX_IEEE_INTERFACE patches for fp.c and config files. How
 > do I submit?

You can send the diffs to this list, since those files aren't too big.

 > Apart from that, our libm is missing acosh and atanh, and I haven't
 > yet decided how best to handle that because we can get them from
 > either fdlibm or the POSIX/2 libextensions.

This affects other platforms too so I've checked in some
implementations of acosh, asinh, atanh that should now be substituted
for missing library functions.

best regards
Brian Gough