Re: histograms

    Simone> The other one is to use some sort of abstraction layer
    Simone> (gnome has such an architecture) for histograms. I'm
    Simone> thinking about this (Christopher Gabriel suggested me to
    Simone> use GtkObject, but it seems to me an overkill for what I
    Simone> need and I would like something simpler). Let me know what
    Simone> you think about this.

Actually, AFAIK, the object system of Gtk is moving into glib
(GObject), so you don't have the X dependency of Gtk/Gdk. It's
everything in the unstable branch of glib/gtk, I think that could be
useful for our stuff (the only issue is that we don't know when it's
going to stable, so developers must upgrade to unstable to use the
library).

--
Christopher R. Gabriel