Re: gsl Development Query

Steve ROBBINS wrote:

> OK, then why do you care to improve the API?
>
> Are you using GSL or do you plan to?
> That seems unlikely,
> as your previous message stated that
> you have already "done GSL right".
>
> I'm just wondering what your interest in GSL is.

I think that I've said this before.
I'm interested in a good general purpose numerical library
just like all of the other contributors to this discussion.
I had hoped that the GSL would be that library.  It isn't.
And it may be too late to get it turned around
and headed in the right direction.  I don't know.