order statistics implementation

Hi,
I was going through the TODO in sort/TODO, and there's no implementation of
order statistics in gsl.
I have a reasonably fast implementation of the order statistics, but its
hard coded to use only floats.
I'd like to know if anyone else is working on implementing the order
statistics function.
If not, I'd like to merge my code into gsl.

viral

--
I am just a figment of my own imagination !