Re: New to gsl (Re: multidimensional optimization)

Theodore Papadopoulo writes:
 > 1) The directions to get the sources through cvs are wrong...
 >    It should be anoncvs@sourceware.cygnus.com instead of
 >    anoncvs@anoncvs.cygnus.com unless I have been hit by a transient
 >    error.

I think that might have been a transient problem.  I just checked the
names and they point to the same host, so they should both work.

Thanks for the other remarks. For the moment the result of our C/C++
discussion is that we will work towards a 1.0 release of the existing
C version by the end of the year and after that consider where to go
from there.