Re: gcc compile errors with dirent.h (DIR) and glibc2

On Thu, 25 May 2000 rmang@ibm.net wrote:

> dirent.h is in /usr/include
> I cannot compile any new programs, including trying to recompile
> gcc-2.95.2 Errors out on dirent.h, says cannot find DIR, I get errors
> saying dirent.h posix1_limit.h and types.h cannot find file or
> directory, although they are installed and in the right directories. Ay
> ideas? Thanks.
>
> Rob M.

It seems to be a problem with your gcc installation. What happen if you
add -I/usr/include to your gcc command-line ?
Can you provide us with an output of "gcc -v" on a small test program
(helloworld would be perfect).

Wolfgang
--
A chicken is an egg's way of producing more eggs.