Newbie

I hate to post absolute newbie topics on any list, but I can't figure
out any of the commands that correspond to the dos-based interrupts.
Also, (since the obvious 'dos.h' and 'bios.h' headers do not exist for
linux) what  headers contain the kbhit() and delay() functions from win*
c++, or what are the corresponding functions in linux?  Like I said,
absolutely newbie.  If there are any documentation pages or indexes
where I could look up these commands, that would be much appreciated.

Joe.