Re: _libc_fcntl

I complied an X GUI program on RedHat 6.0. The program hangs without
displaying anything. I did a backtrace with gdb. It seems it hangs
in the function _libc_fcntl.

However the program compiles okay on all other Linux (Slackware, previous
versions of RedHat etc).

Could someone PLEASE give me some pointers to solve the above problem?

It seems it is something to do with glibc on RedHat 6.0

THNAKS

manickam@yorku.ca