This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Warning: locale not supported by C library, locale unchanged
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Warning: locale not supported by C library, locale unchanged
- From: Ronald de Man <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 29 May 1999 02:32:03 +0200
- References: <Pine.LNX.3.96.990529013215.1667Afirstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: email@example.com
On Sat, May 29, 1999 at 01:34:06AM +0200, Robert Siemer wrote:
> If I build libc6-programs, on startup they present me the following line:
> Warning: locale not supported by C library, locale unchanged
> Whats that? - Please dont tell me, that I have to recompile the 1000
> libraries I already recompiled for libc6... \:
It's just saying that the program you're trying to start hasn't been
translated to the language that's set in your LANG environment variable.