This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
- To: glibc-cvs at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: libc/hurd hurdlookup.c
- From: roland at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Date: 20 May 2001 02:27:44 -0000
Module name: libc
Changes by: email@example.com 2001-05-19 19:27:44
hurd : hurdlookup.c
2001-05-19 Roland McGrath <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* hurd/hurdlookup.c (__hurd_file_name_lookup_retry): Don't leak the
result port when failing with ELOOP. Do the ELOOP check when
following an absolute symlink target as well as relative.
Remove #ifdef SYMLOOP_MAX conditional--it should always be defined.