This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug localedata/25044] Incorrect days of the week abbreviation (abday) in ru_UA locale
- From: "cvs-commit at gcc dot gnu.org" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2019 11:02:06 +0000
- Subject: [Bug localedata/25044] Incorrect days of the week abbreviation (abday) in ru_UA locale
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #1 from cvs-commit at gcc dot gnu.org <cvs-commit at gcc dot gnu.org> ---
The master branch has been updated by Rafal Luzynski <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
Author: Rafał Lużyński <email@example.com>
Date: Tue Oct 1 22:11:47 2019 +0200
ru_UA locale: use copy "ru_RU" in LC_TIME (bug 25044)
Replacing incorrect abbreviated weekday names "Пнд", "Вто", "Срд"...
with correct ones "Пн", "Вт", "Ср"... makes the LC_TIME sections in
those two locales almost identical. The only remaining difference
was that ab_alt_mon elements in ru_UA were lowercase while in ru_RU
they had the first letter uppercase, the latter was pointed as
a better choice by a native speaker. This commit unifies LC_TIME
between ru_RU and ru_UA.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.