This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug string/25131] memcpy perfomance problem with ARM 32 A9be due to high cache-misses
- From: "adhemerval.zanella at linaro dot org" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 16:33:19 +0000
- Subject: [Bug string/25131] memcpy perfomance problem with ARM 32 A9be due to high cache-misses
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #13 from Adhemerval Zanella <adhemerval.zanella at linaro dot org> ---
I forgot to mention that if compiler also targets armv7 with -mfpu=neon as
default the ifunc selector won't be used and instead
sysdeps/arm/armv7/multiarch/memcpy_neon.S will set as the default
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.