This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug regex/11053] Wrong results with backreferences
- From: "cvs-commit at gcc dot gnu.org" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019 11:27:12 +0000
- Subject: [Bug regex/11053] Wrong results with backreferences
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #9 from cvs-commit at gcc dot gnu.org <cvs-commit at gcc dot gnu.org> ---
The master branch has been updated by Andreas Schwab <email@example.com>:
Author: Andreas Schwab <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Wed Oct 30 10:38:36 2019 +0100
Fix array bounds violation in regex matcher (bug 25149)
If the regex has more subexpressions than the number of elements allocated
in the regmatch_t array passed to regexec then proceed_next_node may
access the regmatch_t array outside its bounds.
No testcase added because even without this bug it would then crash in
pop_fail_stack which is bug 11053.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.