This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug build/25097] new -Warray-bounds with GCC 10
- From: "msebor at gmail dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2019 20:23:50 +0000
- Subject: [Bug build/25097] new -Warray-bounds with GCC 10
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #3 from Martin Sebor <msebor at gmail dot com> ---
Do you expect to change the code to avoid the warnings or suppress them via a
In case it helps, after reviewing more instances of both of these warnings in
the kernel, I think -Wzero-length-bounds should cover some more of the cases
-Warray-bounds is still issued for. That might turn the -Warray-bounds in
fileops.c and iofwide.c into -Wzero-length-bounds.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.