This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/24941] Make grantpt usable after multi-threaded fork in more cases
- From: "gabriel at inconstante dot net.br" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2019 16:34:21 +0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/24941] Make grantpt usable after multi-threaded fork in more cases
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #7 from Gabriel F. T. Gomes <gabriel at inconstante dot net.br> ---
Created attachment 12060
(In reply to Florian Weimer from comment #5)
> Should we add your test program as a regular test case? Would you please
> attach it to this bug? Thanks.
I don't think we should add it as a new test case to the test suite, because it
is supposed to fail when --with-tty-gid is not used in the configure step (the
Anyway, test case attached. It hangs when built and ran with current glibc
sources, but doesn't hang when the patch is applied.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.