This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug network/22333] out of bounds stack read in libidn (CVE-2016-6261) unpatched in libc
- From: "dilfridge at gentoo dot org" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 22:35:02 +0000
- Subject: [Bug network/22333] out of bounds stack read in libidn (CVE-2016-6261) unpatched in libc
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #1 from Andreas K. Huettel <dilfridge at gentoo dot org> ---
> The patch applies cleanly.
(but unfortunately requires unrelated code that is not in glibc)
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.