This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug locale/22357] iconv configuration should be in /etc
- From: "joseph at codesourcery dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 16:07:06 +0000
- Subject: [Bug locale/22357] iconv configuration should be in /etc
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #4 from joseph at codesourcery dot com <joseph at codesourcery dot com> ---
Having just overrides under /etc would certainly be an improvement over
making the whole thing a configuration file (generically, for any
configuration file, limiting the extent to which administrators need to do
merges on upgrades by avoiding having lots of non-local configuration
under /etc is a good idea).
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.