This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/22362] Installed crt1.o, crti,.o and crtn.o files are used with -m32
- From: "joseph at codesourcery dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 22:49:57 +0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/22362] Installed crt1.o, crti,.o and crtn.o files are used with -m32
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #1 from joseph at codesourcery dot com <joseph at codesourcery dot com> ---
You'll need to give a more detailed explanation of what the problem is and
why it's not actually a mistake in the way you are configuring or building
glibc. gcc -B should not be used in the glibc build. I build 32-bit
glibc with 64-bit compilers routinely and have never seen this problem.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.