This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug locale/22357] iconv configuration should be in /etc
- From: "joseph at codesourcery dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 17:09:58 +0000
- Subject: [Bug locale/22357] iconv configuration should be in /etc
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #1 from joseph at codesourcery dot com <joseph at codesourcery dot com> ---
I don't think it's configuration data - I'd consider it to be code that
simply happens to be in a textual format, not something for which any
local modifications by the administrator should be supported. As such,
/usr is a proper location for it.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.