This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/14898] Unable to create small static TLS block in shared library
- From: "carlos at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2017 21:07:38 +0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/14898] Unable to create small static TLS block in shared library
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #11 from Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com> ---
(In reply to Andreas Schwab from comment #10)
> Fixed in 2.17.
Just for reference, the fix was to adjust the internal constant not to be the
same value as a small sized static TLS image. A workaround is always to
increase the size of the TLS storage.
Author: Andreas Schwab <email@example.com>
Date: Fri Dec 7 14:55:19 2012 -0700
* include/link.h (FORCED_DYNAMIC_TLS_OFFSET) [NO_TLS_OFFSET == 0]:
Change to -1.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.