This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug nptl/22351] New: Unaligned pthread_cond_t stopped working
- From: "tuliom at linux dot vnet.ibm.com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2017 21:31:55 +0000
- Subject: [Bug nptl/22351] New: Unaligned pthread_cond_t stopped working
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
Bug ID: 22351
Summary: Unaligned pthread_cond_t stopped working
Assignee: unassigned at sourceware dot org
Reporter: tuliom at linux dot vnet.ibm.com
CC: drepper.fsp at gmail dot com
Target Milestone: ---
Created attachment 10556
Modified version of nptl/tst-cond1.c
The attached program works well on glibc <= 2.24.
It has the following packed structure:
If it's compiled on a glibc <= 2.24 machine and copied to a glibc >= 2.25
machine, it aborts.
Confirmed on x86_64 and powerpc64le.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.