This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug math/21912] Optimize float math functions with FMA
- From: "jsm28 at gcc dot gnu.org" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2017 23:39:43 +0000
- Subject: [Bug math/21912] Optimize float math functions with FMA
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #23 from Joseph Myers <jsm28 at gcc dot gnu.org> ---
Since you've added FMA versions of several float functions, do you believe any
issue remains here (any more that are appropriate for such optimized versions)?
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.