This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug nptl/22337] pthread_join incorrectly fails for a detached running thread
- From: "schwab at linux-m68k dot org" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2017 10:46:17 +0000
- Subject: [Bug nptl/22337] pthread_join incorrectly fails for a detached running thread
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #3 from Andreas Schwab <firstname.lastname@example.org> ---
"The lifetime of a thread ID ends after the thread terminates if it was created
with the detachstate attribute set to PTHREAD_CREATE_DETACHED or if
pthread_detach() or pthread_join() has been called for that thread."
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.