This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug nss/12459] [RFE] glibc could have a nss_init call that's like res_init but for nsswitch.conf
- From: "rstrode at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2017 18:13:57 +0000
- Subject: [Bug nss/12459] [RFE] glibc could have a nss_init call that's like res_init but for nsswitch.conf
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #2 from Ray Strode [halfline] <rstrode at redhat dot com> ---
so i believe the stub resolver doesn't require res_init anymore to get changes
in /etc/resolv.conf, so I'd like to to update this report to request that
changes in /etc/nsswitch.conf get updated immediately too :-)
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.