This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug localedata/22019] Wrong placement of monetary symbol in el_GR (negative amounts)
- From: "maiku.fabian at gmail dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2017 10:44:16 +0000
- Subject: [Bug localedata/22019] Wrong placement of monetary symbol in el_GR (negative amounts)
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #1 from Mike FABIAN <maiku.fabian at gmail dot com> ---
(In reply to Christos Georgiou from comment #0)
> I understand that I should provide a link to a proper standard (assumably
> from http://www.elot.gr/default_en.aspx , the Greek Standards Organisation)
> but it's difficult to provide one (web searches did not produce results, so
> I have contacted them by email and am still in the
> wait-for-a-reply-by-someone-in-the-know phase). I will try to update the
> issue with any relevant information.
Could you find a reference to a standard?
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.