This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/22273] Improper assert in Linux posix_spawn implementation
- From: "schwab at linux-m68k dot org" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 14:20:45 +0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/22273] Improper assert in Linux posix_spawn implementation
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #9 from Andreas Schwab <email@example.com> ---
Killing the child between args.err = 0 and exec is not a problem, that can be
considered a successful spawn, and the caller will eventually call wait and
note the signal (if he is interested in it). In fact, I think any signal that
happens between fork and exec should be relayed to the caller to figure out, as
if spawn was successful.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.