This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/22273] Improper assert in Linux posix_spawn implementation
- From: "fweimer at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2017 20:36:04 +0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/22273] Improper assert in Linux posix_spawn implementation
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #2 from Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com> ---
(In reply to Adhemerval Zanella from comment #1)
> So the input err memory position won't be accessed concurrently on parent
> because CLONE_VFORK (since kernel interface guarantee that calling process
> is suspended) and all return path on the child functions will be either
> default execution through args->exec/maybe_script_execute or through the
> fail label.
But if the process is killed, this will not result in a vfork failure, will it?
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.