This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/22145] ttyname() gives up too early in the face of namespaces
- From: "christian.brauner at mailbox dot org" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2017 09:36:11 +0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/22145] ttyname() gives up too early in the face of namespaces
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #14 from Christian Brauner <christian.brauner at mailbox dot org> ---
Luke, could you please send your patches to the libc-alpha mailing list so that
we can discuss them properly there? And if you're able to do so, could you
please make the patches apply against current glibc master? That would make our
lives a little easier. Thanks!
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.