This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug dynamic-link/22238] NULL pointer dereference in dlopen on out-of-memory
- From: "fweimer at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2017 10:25:12 +0000
- Subject: [Bug dynamic-link/22238] NULL pointer dereference in dlopen on out-of-memory
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #12 from Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com> ---
(In reply to Carlos O'Donell from comment #10)
> Created attachment 10506 [details]
Patch has implicit comparison against zero, and we nowadays prefer to declare
local variables on first use. The general approach appears to be fine, though.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.