This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug dynamic-link/22238] NULL pointer dereference in dlopen on out-of-memory
- From: "seltenreich at gmx dot de" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2017 07:42:56 +0000
- Subject: [Bug dynamic-link/22238] NULL pointer dereference in dlopen on out-of-memory
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #4 from seltenreich at gmx dot de ---
carlos at redhat dot com writes:
> Are you able to test a master glibc with a patch like this?
I could give a patched master glibc a spin on my testing rig over the
weekend. During the last testing, about 5 core dumps with the above
backtraces were generated per hour, so I guess re-testing would give a
reasonable confidence that it is fixed after running for a couple hours.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.