This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug dynamic-link/21041] IFUNC setjmp/longjmp in libpthread.so are unsafe
- From: "hjl.tools at gmail dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2017 18:05:15 +0000
- Subject: [Bug dynamic-link/21041] IFUNC setjmp/longjmp in libpthread.so are unsafe
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #19 from H.J. Lu <hjl.tools at gmail dot com> ---
/* If this current map is the one mentioned in the verneed entry
and we have not found a weak entry, it is a bug. */
if (symidx == STN_UNDEF && version != NULL && version->filename != NULL
&& __glibc_unlikely (_dl_name_match_p (version->filename, map)))
But there is no requirement for that the symbol definition at run-time
must come from the same shared object at link-time.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.