This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/20616] Limit crypt rounds to avoid denial of service
- From: "hanno at hboeck dot de" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2017 13:45:00 +0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/20616] Limit crypt rounds to avoid denial of service
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #2 from Hanno Boeck <hanno at hboeck dot de> ---
"Can you send this patch upstream?"
What do you mean by this? Isn't this the official glibc bug tracker, thus
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.