This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/21088] New: Build fails with --enable-static-nss
- From: "stilor at att dot net" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 20:18:53 +0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/21088] New: Build fails with --enable-static-nss
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
Bug ID: 21088
Summary: Build fails with --enable-static-nss
Assignee: unassigned at sourceware dot org
Reporter: stilor at att dot net
CC: drepper.fsp at gmail dot com
Target Milestone: ---
A build failure was reported in Crosstool-NG when glibc is configured with
The problem is with is_nscd/nscd_init_cb - with static NSS, they are defined
but not used. The definitions in question are protected by '#ifdef USE_NSCD'
while all their uses are inside '#ifdef USE_NSCD' blocks which are themselves
nested inside a '#ifdef SHARED' or '#if !defined DO_STATIC_NSS || defined
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.