This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug nis/20987] NIS+ unbounded stack allocations
- From: "joseph at codesourcery dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 16:14:01 +0000
- Subject: [Bug nis/20987] NIS+ unbounded stack allocations
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #3 from joseph at codesourcery dot com <joseph at codesourcery dot com> ---
Are you confident that these stack allocations can only be triggered by
(trusted) data from the network, not by e.g. a lookup of a crafted long
user name (something it's plausible could be triggered across a trust
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.