This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug librt/21061] New: [microblaze] librt lost clock_* exports
- From: "jsm28 at gcc dot gnu.org" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2017 17:17:00 +0000
- Subject: [Bug librt/21061] New: [microblaze] librt lost clock_* exports
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
Bug ID: 21061
Summary: [microblaze] librt lost clock_* exports
Assignee: unassigned at sourceware dot org
Reporter: jsm28 at gcc dot gnu.org
Target Milestone: ---
As reported in https://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2017-01/msg00369.html
MicroBlaze had clock_* exports in librt in glibc 2.18 and 2.19 but then they
disappeared. They should be brought back in case any binaries are using them.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.