This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug string/20558] POSIX bcopy/bzero decls do not implement Object Size Checking
- From: "adhemerval.zanella at linaro dot org" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2017 18:25:37 +0000
- Subject: [Bug string/20558] POSIX bcopy/bzero decls do not implement Object Size Checking
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #5 from Adhemerval Zanella <adhemerval.zanella at linaro dot org> ---
So, at least then for string.h, the fortification omission of bzero/bcopy seems
correct: string3.h is included in string.h and then the fortified version is
just guarded by __USE_MISC.
I think correct solution would be to add a new fortified header meant to be
included only by strings.h with the fortified macros for bzero/bcopy.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.