This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug string/20558] POSIX bcopy/bzero decls do not implement Object Size Checking
- From: "joseph at codesourcery dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2017 18:17:25 +0000
- Subject: [Bug string/20558] POSIX bcopy/bzero decls do not implement Object Size Checking
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #4 from joseph at codesourcery dot com <joseph at codesourcery dot com> ---
No standard includes those functions in string.h, only in strings.h.
Thus __USE_MISC is correct in string.h; they can't be declared in string.h
in strict conformance modes for any standard, whereas XSI POSIX before
2008 includes these functions in strings.h (and non-XSI doesn't include
strings.h at all before 2008) so !defined __USE_XOPEN2K8 is appropriate
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.